lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Photography 📸👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Hi everywone

Now I want to tall you about about this family photo, it is from the year 2016, it was taken at the wedding party of my grandparents, who are those of the photo, when they celebrated their 50 years of marriage. I remember that day because we had a great time, they had a party in the largest church in San Felipe and then a cocktail party, they were very happy because the whole family was together and we wish them the best world for them and their marriage.

I really like this picture because my grandparents are very important to me, they have always cared for me and my sister, they are very loving with us, although now I can't see them too much cause I'm  already living in Santiago for my studies, and they live in San Felipe, so I can only see them on the weekends :(

In the picture appear my beautiful paternal grandparents, Alex and Tere, my young sister Cony and me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario