martes, 30 de abril de 2019

Hi everywone

Since I was a little girl, I have seen my dad do a very important and great job, which I have admired and I have always liked; be a firefighter. 
My dad learned to be fireman because my grandfather was also firefighter, and since I was little I liked to accompany him to this activities, like the baptism of the new firemen, where water is thrown at them while climbing a large staircase or the competitions between companies of fireman, those are very entertaining because they make competitions to run, to raise stairs, to handle hoses and those things that do the fireman.
When I was in the school, I wanted to join the fire brigade, a group of young people whp want and train to be firefighters when they turn 18 years old, but my mom did not like the idea because she thinks it's very dangerous ans risky.
I would like to be a firefighter especially in Chile, because it's voluntary and not a paid job. If it became paid, people would do it just for the money and not for wanting to help people. 
I hope to fulfill my dream of helping people when they leave school and have time to train and do the courses to be a great firefighter, and make a small change that only men can be firefighters.

This song is iconic of the fireman.

1 comentario: