martes, 18 de junio de 2019

A trip to repeat

Hi everywone 
Now I want to tell you about a trip I made the last year, in the month of August, we went with my colleagues to Arica, for the National Meeting of Geography students, they welcomed us at the University of Tarapacá, although the trip was to study and learn, with my friends we are dedicated to travel  as much as possible, because it is a place we did not know.  

The best part of the trip was when we went to Tacna, Peru, we took a bus from the Arica bus terminal, the trip was very cheap, we crossed the border and arrived at the Tacna terminal.  We discovered that many Chileans travel daily to this city that is popularly known for selling imitations of clothes at very low cost.  In addition to buying clothes, we toured the city, some tourist places, and ate very rich food 🤤
What I liked most of the trip was to share new experiences with my friends, we spent a few days in Tacna, I would have liked more days, to travel more places in Peru, there were buses to get to many places, but we did not have so much time :(
x

1 comentario: