lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

We are children of the stars ✨

Hi everybody


Today I want to tall you about my hobbies, which is a little difficult since I do not do many things in my free time, but I decided that I will tell you about my taste for astronomy.

For about 5 years I became very interested in this area, at first I wanted to study astronomy, but then I accepted that I just wanted to leave it as a hobby, taking summer courses in astronomy and planetary sciences while I was in school.


I'm currently go to many talks in universities and museums, especially in the Planetarium, also when I can do some online course, I usually go to talks once or twice a month, I see many videos every day. Within this area I am a follower of José Maza, a great astronomer who disseminates information through his books, on television and very didactic talks.


I like to share activities with my friends or with my boyfriend, I always invite you to see how great astronomy is and everything that exists beyond the stars we see in the sky.


I really like to know that we can be children of the stars, that's why the title of this publication, because we come from the universe, from a very big world that there is still a lot to learn.






2 comentarios:

  1. Hi camila. I find that the night sky in the south of chile it´s very beautiful, you can see hte whole milky way some times

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have you been to any of the observatories in Valle de Elqui? I went to one in 2003 & another last year.

    ResponderEliminar