martes, 2 de abril de 2019

A trip in a spaceship 🚀

Hi everywone
I want to tell you about my great dream of visit the city of Mumbai, cause I would like to learn from this city, since it has a lot of culture. and they have very different ways to live in Chile.

I have always liked the Indian culture, when I was younger, I saw a movie that was set in Bollywood, so I was interesed in finding the place, so I knew that was in Bombay, or Mombai (as the local people call it)

This city is located in the asian continent, specifically on the Arabian Sea, and is one of the most importante city of the country becasuse it brings a lot of income.

There I would go to all the places, from the most popular ones like Bollywood, to the most remote place, to learn from the people who live there.

Finally, I would like to make the trip with my boyfriend, or in another case, alone, because both situations would help me grow as a person and fulfill my goal of knowing the great city of Mombai 🌍

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Camila,
    Do you like the cheetah girls?

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I had never heard that city, but I found it super interesting!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think it would be an amazing city to visit but I think I might find the poverty depressing.

    ResponderEliminar