jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

The kings of Wakanda

Hi everywone

     Since two years ago, I have the time to see all the movies of the saga Marvel, the MCU, The Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the true it's that I don't have many expectative from the movies, I think that was boring like another sagas whit many movies, but when I was in the middle of all them, I fell in love of the plot.
     The last year, the movie Black Panther came out, so like all Marvel Movies, I went to see it to the cinema, and I think it's one of the best movies in the world, because the plot is different from other Marvel's movies, it has a very real context and the conflict is very attractive to watch. But without a doubt the best character (after Black Panther, apparently(, is the villain Killmonger, cousin of King T'Challa (Same Black Panter) who was exiled from Wakanda after his father, who had taken the power by force, died in a fight for the throne of Wakanda. So, N'Jadaka (Killmonger) have to live in a dangerous neighborhood of New York, until he decided to fight again for the throne that belonged to him in Wakanda.

On the right, with short hair, is Black Panther, and on the left with dreadlocks, is Killmonger.

     I think they both make a very good fight, however, Killmonger is a villain with good arguments to fight and he does very well, althought Black Panther is very good, but for him the life has been much easier and he has been able go much futher, if they hadn't banished N'Jadaka as a child, they could both have one far together.


2 comentarios: